How Can Mike Graham Can Help with Your AC Needs
Wichita Falls AC Repairs
Air Conditioning Experts in Burkburnett & Wichita County
A properly functioning air conditioner is essential to any home or business. If your system starts acting up, you need fast and dependable repairs. That’s where Mike Graham Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing comes in. Since 1994, our heating and air conditioning experts have remained committed to delivering the highest quality repairs to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible. Whether your AC isn’t cooling your home enough or it stops working in the middle of a heatwave, we’re here to help.
Call (940) 350-4049 for same-day AC repairs in Wichita Falls.
9 Signs You Need an AC Repair
We recommend becoming familiar with the warning signs that your AC is on the fritz. That way, you can have it repaired before the problem gets a chance to worsen and lead to more expensive repairs or even premature system failure.
Here are 9 of the most common warning signs that an AC needs to be repaired:
- The airflow coming from your vents is weak or inconsistent
- The humidity levels in your home go up when the AC is running
- There are loud banging, screeching, or rattling sounds coming from the system
- Your home is extra dusty after running the AC
- The AC turns on and shuts off frequently
- Your home isn’t as cool as it should be
- The AC takes a long time to reach the desired temperature
- There is water leaking from the AC unit
- There is ice on the AC unit
If you’re experiencing any of the issues mentioned above, turn to Mike Graham Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for a high-quality repair. Our licensed and insured AC technicians are skilled in pinpointing and resolving all air conditioning problems, big and small.
Tips for Avoiding Air Conditioner Repairs
We know that AC repairs can be a pain to deal with, which is why we are here to help you avoid them. Through regular maintenance and a few precautions, you can significantly reduce the risk of AC damage and repairs.
To prevent AC repairs, we recommend:
- Scheduling annual inspection and tune-up services
- Clearing away debris, leaves, and branches from around the AC unit
- Changing your air filter every 1 - 3 months
- Adjusting temperature settings when the AC is not needed
Following these tips and tricks is a great way to maximize the lifespan of your system and keep it running better for longer.
Why Choose Mike Graham Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing?
Backed by 30 years of service excellence, there is truly no problem too big or too small for our AC technicians to take on. Utilizing state-of-the-art tools and technologies, we can take care of refrigerant leaks, dirty air filters, clogged drains, frozen evaporator coils, and any other AC problems.
Choose Mike Graham Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing for:
- Free estimates
- Upfront, no-obligation quotes
- Personalized service
- Straightforward solutions
- Easy financing options
- 24/7 emergency services
Call (940) 350-4049 to schedule an AC repair in Wichita Falls. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
When you need fast, reliable, and effective services, call Mike Graham Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing at (940) 350-4049. We offer free estimates and same-day appointments!