Your Trusted Quanah Air Conditioning Contractor
The temperature in North Central Texas can be extreme in both the winter and summer seasons. When the harsh temperatures hit, it’s necessary to have a Air Conditioning Contractor you can depend on to keep your family safe and comfortable all year long.
Home and business owners alike depend on Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing for their entire heating and air conditioning needs. We provide a wide range of AC products and services to keep you family comfortable all year long. Call your trusted Quanah Air Conditioning Contractor and see the difference our professionals can make.
Products & Service You Can Depend On
With over 20 years of industry experience, we have a firm reputation as one of the most dependable HVAC companies in Quanah. We hire licensed & knowledgeable technicians who can get the job done in a manner that exceeds all professional standards. Our team of experts completes every project right the first time, every time. We take absolute care with every installation and repair that we perform.
Expert Air Conditioning Installation
Whether it’s your residence or business in Quanah, we install cooling system for your residential or commercial property. We make installation simple for you and work hard to guarantee your approval. Our Quanah Air Conditioning Installation team will make a trip out to your home, evaluate your system and then make recommendations on the most effective way to install your unit. We then submit a fair and accurate estimate. Our entire installation is efficient and detailed without sacrificing quality that you’ve come to expect with our company.
Comprehensive Products and Service
In addition to air conditioning, we also offer a broad selection of products and Home Improvement Services that meet your entire home & office air needs. Some of our other services include:
- Home Air Cleaners – We provide quality air cleaners that clean the air in your room. Our air cleaners catch allergens, pollutants, and other contaminates, so that you and everyone in your home or office can breathe easier.
- Humidifiers – With such a high level of dry air in Quanah and across North Central Texas, humidifiers are valuable to homeowners. Humidifiers create the right balance of moisture in every room in your home. Humidifiers are most effective during the cold months, as they make the air feeling warmer so that you don’t have to use your heater as often.
- UV Lights – If you’re looking for a solution to air purification, UV Light systems are a very effective way of killing all contaminants in the air. UV Lights are generally implemented and integrated with you current AC system, this means there are no floor models that clutter your room.
- Zone Controlled Systems – For more targeted temperature adjustment in every room or zone in your residential or commercial interior? Zone Control Systems give you the options of strategically placing multiple thermostats in different areas that are individually controlled by a single panel.
What Quanah Homeowners Are Saying About Us
Mike Graham Heating & Air Conditioning is Rated: 5 / 5
based on these 1 happy customer reviews.
“bsolutely great people to do business with. Knowledgeable, reliable, professional service. Mike Graham suggested and installed a new unit for our home cutting our energy cost nearly 50%. His staff strives to be sure every detail is covered. This company rates A Plus !!!!!!!
- 4 Tips For Taking Care Of Your Home's Boiler
Whether your home's boiler is brand new, or you have had it for several years now, it is important to make sure that you give it the care it needs so that you can make the most of your investment. It can be easy to ignore your boiler until try to turn it on and…Read More
- 6 Reasons to Schedule a Furnace Replacement
No part of your Jacksboro home is everlasting, and that includes your furnace. Don't reach out to an air conditioning and heating company for furnace repairs only because a furnace replacement might be just what you need to increase the energy efficiency of your home during the cold months of the year. Signs of a…Read More