Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up Services
If you want an air conditioning system that is running at peak performance all year long, then it’s important to have your AC Unit routinely checked by a Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Contractor. With over 20 years of professional experience, Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing can provide the right type of maintenance that directly meets your AC unit’s needs regardless of the size or brand. We provide comprehensive Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up that includes the following:
- Check Thermostat – ensure the system keeps you comfortable and saves energy.
- Tighten Connections – Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation and reduce the life of components.
- Lubricate Moving Parts – Parts that lack lubrication cause friction and increase amount of electricity you use.
- Inspect Condensate Drain – A plugged drain causes water damage and affects humidity levels.
- Check controls of the System – Ensures proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean Evaporator & Condenser Coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing equipment life.
- Check Refrigerant Level – Too much / little makes system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing equipment life.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components – For proper system airflow & greater comfort levels.
Breathe Easier with a Clean System
The overall working condition of your air conditioner affects the quality of air that you and your family are breathing. If your AC system isn’t working properly, it can be filling your home with carbon monoxide, pet allergens, and other pollutants. To avoid these problems, It is best to have your air conditioning system inspected and maintained by a qualified Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing individual who is certified in AC maintenance repair. All of our repair technicians are knowledgeable in the AC system repair and can perform maintenance and inspections that can help protect your family.
Try Our Unique Service Plan
Once your new air conditioning system is installed, it is essential to give it a regularly scheduled checkup. A well-maintained AC Unit will last up to 20 years. This is why we offer our annual and seasonal Wichita Falls Service Plans. Our goal is more than just providing you with great products. We want to continue provide professional level Air Conditioning Maintenance and keep your home or office heating & air system running in peak performance throughout the year.
With our service plan we can schedule specific times throughout the year to come and check on your entire system to make sure that it’s running in peak performance. We can make recommendations and replaced any poorly operating parts of your system. This is will save you the worry of wondering if your system will fail during the hottest or coldest months of the year.
Our Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up Provides These Detailed Services
- Air Conditioning Tune Ups
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- AC Tune Ups
- AC Tune-Ups
- Air Conditioning Service
- AC Service
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- AC Maintenance
- AC Check Up
- Air Conditioning Check Up
- AC Tune Ups in Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls AC Tune Ups
- Do You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner?
If your heating and cooling system has numerous issues and you've noticed it's not functioning as smoothly as normal, you may be trying to figure out if the system needs to be fixed or replaced all together. There are several factors that may affect your decision about Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Installation. Mike Graham Heating…Read More
- 3 Reason You Need A Professional AC Tune Up This Summer
Now that summer has arrived in full, your home's air conditioning system is likely getting a serious workout, but if it has been a while since you've had your system professionally maintained, you could be setting yourself up for disaster. As a responsible homeowner, one of the most important things you can do for your…Read More