Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up Services
If you want an air conditioning system that is running at peak performance all year long, then it’s important to have your AC Unit routinely checked by a Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Contractor. With over 20 years of professional experience, Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing can provide the right type of maintenance that directly meets your AC unit’s needs regardless of the size or brand. We provide comprehensive Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up that includes the following:
- Check Thermostat – ensure the system keeps you comfortable and saves energy.
- Tighten Connections – Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation and reduce the life of components.
- Lubricate Moving Parts – Parts that lack lubrication cause friction and increase amount of electricity you use.
- Inspect Condensate Drain – A plugged drain causes water damage and affects humidity levels.
- Check controls of the System – Ensures proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean Evaporator & Condenser Coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing equipment life.
- Check Refrigerant Level – Too much / little makes system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing equipment life.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Components – For proper system airflow & greater comfort levels.
Breathe Easier with a Clean System
The overall working condition of your air conditioner affects the quality of air that you and your family are breathing. If your AC system isn’t working properly, it can be filling your home with carbon monoxide, pet allergens, and other pollutants. To avoid these problems, It is best to have your air conditioning system inspected and maintained by a qualified Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing individual who is certified in AC maintenance repair. All of our repair technicians are knowledgeable in the AC system repair and can perform maintenance and inspections that can help protect your family.
Try Our Unique Service Plan
Once your new air conditioning system is installed, it is essential to give it a regularly scheduled checkup. A well-maintained AC Unit will last up to 20 years. This is why we offer our annual and seasonal Wichita Falls Service Plans. Our goal is more than just providing you with great products. We want to continue provide professional level Air Conditioning Maintenance and keep your home or office heating & air system running in peak performance throughout the year.
With our service plan we can schedule specific times throughout the year to come and check on your entire system to make sure that it’s running in peak performance. We can make recommendations and replaced any poorly operating parts of your system. This is will save you the worry of wondering if your system will fail during the hottest or coldest months of the year.
Our Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Tune Up Provides These Detailed Services
- Air Conditioning Tune Ups
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- AC Tune Ups
- AC Tune-Ups
- Air Conditioning Service
- AC Service
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- AC Maintenance
- AC Check Up
- Air Conditioning Check Up
- AC Tune Ups in Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls AC Tune Ups
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Having a plumber that you can trust is important for when your Wichita Falls home's plumbing system experiences complications, such as a malfunctioning water heater. Water heaters are long-lasting appliances if they're maintained well, but even the most pampered water heater won't last forever. If you notice the signs of a worn-out water heater, reach…Read More
- 6 Reasons to Schedule a Furnace Replacement
No part of your Jacksboro home is everlasting, and that includes your furnace. Don't reach out to an air conditioning and heating company for furnace repairs only because a furnace replacement might be just what you need to increase the energy efficiency of your home during the cold months of the year. Signs of a…Read More