Emergency AC Service For Wichita Falls
Home and business owners in Wichita Falls and the north central Texas area face dry scalding temperatures during the summer and sub zero freezing winters. Therefore it is vital that your AC Unit is working at all times. Even the best units need maintenance and repairs from time to time, and when that happens you want to depend on a Wichita Falls Air Conditioning Contractor that you can trust to fix your AC System fast.
Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing offers emergency AC Service for customers in Wichita Falls that is fast, dependable and hassle free. Our experienced certified staff can come to your aid and have your AC Unit up and running in no time, so that your family can return to living comfortably. Our Wichita Falls Emergency AC Service covers everything.
Fast AC Emergency Service
- Diagnostic – We inspect your entire AC System including the unit, the ventilation system and all connections.
- Estimate – We give you a fair and honest estimate that includes all labor and parts needed to do the job right. You’ll know exactly what you’re paying before we every begin the job so that there are no surprises.
- Delivery & Installation – We generally have most parts and equipment readily available so that we can install any replacements on the spot and you don’t have to wait to get your Air Conditioning System up and running once again.
- Summary & Tips – We give you a full run down of what we worked on, and provide you with tips on how you can keep your system running at peak performance throughout the year. You’ll instantly notice a remarkable difference in your AC System once the job is done.
The Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing Guarantee
We have been in business for over 20 years. Homes and businesses depend on our staff to deliver results that exceed all expectations and get the job done right the first time. We personally guarantee that both our work and our products will bring you absolute satisfaction. We work hard to keep your business all year long. We value each of our clients and work closely with each and every one in order to eliminate any guesswork. Our certified crew of Emergency AC Repair technicians are knowledgeable, courteous, fast, and efficient. Experience the Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing difference today!
Try Our Service Plan
Routine maintenance is what truly makes the difference between a poorly running AC Unit and one that is running at top performance all year long. This is why we developed our Wichita Falls Service Plans as a courtesy to all our customers. Routine maintenance saves you hundreds of dollars both in AC System repairs and also lower energy bills both in the winter and in the summer. We help you schedule routine maintenance depending the type, age, and current condition of your AC System. We provide a full diagnostic with an itemized list of suggestions in order to keep your system running smoothly. Visit our Service plan page or contact a Mike Graham Heating And Air Conditioning And Plumbing representative today to find out more.
Our Wichita Falls Emergency AC Service Provides These Detailed Services
- Emergency AC Services
- Emergency AC Service
- Emergency AC Repairs
- Emergency AC Repair
- 24 Hour AC Repairs
- After Hour AC Repair
- Weekend AC Repair
- Any Time AC Repair
- Fast AC Services
- Quick AC Services
- Emergency AC Repair in Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Emergency AC Repair
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Having a plumber that you can trust is important for when your Wichita Falls home's plumbing system experiences complications, such as a malfunctioning water heater. Water heaters are long-lasting appliances if they're maintained well, but even the most pampered water heater won't last forever. If you notice the signs of a worn-out water heater, reach…Read More
- 3 Reason You Need A Professional AC Tune Up This Summer
Now that summer has arrived in full, your home's air conditioning system is likely getting a serious workout, but if it has been a while since you've had your system professionally maintained, you could be setting yourself up for disaster. As a responsible homeowner, one of the most important things you can do for your…Read More